Support throughout the entire life of the product.
Thrustmaster offers comprehensive support throughout the entire product life-cycle. The focus is always on customer satisfaction, efficient operation of the Thrustmaster product, and on short repair and maintenance times.
In order to ensure optimum service with minimal response times, Thrustmaster has an extensive service network with service centers strategically located along the major rivers in the USA. Experienced service technicians are available to provide installation, commissioning, maintenance, repairs and upgrades on our propulsion and control products. Thrustmaster maintains a large inventory of spare parts at all times. Current parts inventory in our Houston plant is almost 30 million dollars.
Thrustmaster Services Include:
• 24/7 Service Response Hot line
• Propulsion System Trouble Shooting
• Mechanical, Hydraulic & Electrical Repairs
• Emergency Service Tiger Teams
• System Installation & Commissioning
• Technical Services & Field Engineering
• Upgrades & Modifications Equipment
• Efficiency Improvements
• Operational Training